If you don’t like the Virtual Felting Camp, you will be refunded: Please write us an email with the subject “Fiberguarantee” and we will send the whole payed price back to you without questioning.
Every German CorNit felting course has been working with this guarantee since 2009.
If you’ve chosen one of these program menus below, want to grab your ticket fast and lean back satisfied.
Click on SINGLE TICKETS below.
Step 1: Ask your felt-friend(s) if they would like to join the world’s first virtual felting camp with you.
(If you have no near fuzz-friends, you can also ask other felters in facebook groups or other social media channels if they want to join.)
Step 2: If you have 1 companion both of you buy a ticket (Basic or Full. Exp.) with the fuzzy70 promo code to get 70€/person OFF.
If you have at least 2 companions, all of you buy a ticket (Basic or Full. Exp.) with the fuzzy100 promo code to get 100€/person OFF.
Leave a message in your order, who you’ll come with.
Cannot be payed as partial payment.
The classes are like one-day classes as if you would enter a real room in the morning and work there until late afternoon.
The classes are different lengths. As I remember the German virtual camp the house took the group 8,5 hours to finish but the leaf shawl only 6,5 but including shorter and also a 1 hour break.
In the webinars, you’ll work live and after showing a step of the felting project we wait until everyone has done it. So it is really nearly like working in a group, that’s why I cannot tell exactly how long they will take live.
Of course, if you work with the videos alone you can stop or (re)wind as you like.
What are the costs in my currency?
Please google “money converter” and a small form comes up where you immediately can change the Euro price into your currency. So you can check all kinds of tickets. 🙂
Please use the time converter that you find under the time schedule.
You come to the camp, there you see, you hear, you might really felt, you discuss etc. or you just watch the videos classes alone, you join the bonus programs if you like…
And if you have that feeling like “this was crap” or “bad tutors, didn’t understand what to do” or “what a waste of money” or something like this, you write us an email within 90 days after camp and we will send your ticket fee back.
We don’t one anyone to take a risk.
Nobody else gives money-back-guarantee for online felting events. CorNit has been doing this since 2009.
So hop on without any risk.
We will give you very detailed info on how to join a webinar or a zoom or get to the videos and you can also email us if something shouldn’t be clear enough.
We also will make small videos where you can see how to log in.
I’m sure you will make it. 🙂
We have good solutions for that because many people have to work etc. and cannot stand there for a week.
1. Questions coming up in the webinars will be noted and we will make a handout of them so you will not lose information.
2. The Q&A sessions will be recorded so you can watch them later as well.
3. The videos are really veeery much detailed, you will come clear with them alone as well. The step-by-step handouts will help a lot if you don’t want to watch the videos again just need a cheat sheet while working.
4. You will get access to my Fiber- Tamers-Forum where you can ask and show also later and CorNit Corinna or/and group members will answer and discuss. The forum will stay after the camp. (The German forum has been working for three years already, it includs a group for the German Virtual Felting Camp and groups for my other classes, it works well and many felts and felters have come together there already.)
5. If you come with the Full Experience Ticket you can access the Follow-up zooms. The main aim is to support felters to finish what they might hadn’t finished in the live classes or to clear problems they might have gotten while felting after the virtual camp.
So you’ll have a real live connection at least to Corinna and other members also if you cannot attend live. And if a question or problem should come up later to one of these classes Corinna has direct contact with the tutors.
I hope we will meet. 🙂
We meet in ZOOM for these programs, there we can hear and see each other and the felt as well. (You can alo stay incognito if you turn off your camera nad micro.) Q&A sessions will be recorded so you can watch them later as well.
You can also ask about and bring felt projects from other days not only from the day before. It’s ok to mix the course themes in the Q&A.