In this class you will felt tailor-made mittens, we don’t only felt a tube. They should fit well, don’t they.
You will create fine, lightweight and comfy felt with a wonderful surface structure and I show you how the rose hips were made.
The double layer is felted on the mittens, you don’t see here two pieces pulled over each other. 🙂 We will felt mittens with a thumb but you can make some without if you wish. Of course you can change colours or
Click on the pictures.
– You’ll learn to make a custom template, we’re not just felting a tube… wrist warmers should also fit well, not just warm you.
– They will be thin and comfortable.
– We will felt the decorated second layers directly to the “glove”, these are not 2 warmers pulled over each other!
– You’ll also felt thumbs – but I’ll show you the simpler version, without thumbs too.
– The lace on the edge and the lush winter design you can of course change according to your needs.
– Step-by-step photo tutorial – you might print it to have a cheat sheet (.pdf)
I love the video courses of Corinna Nitschmann because once you buy it you always have it and watch and repeat it any time you want. Everything is explained professionally so that even beginners will have satisfying results.
My favorite courses are mushrooms and how to felt shellfish. I am felting now for almost 20 years, but I found great new ideas and tricks for making such wonderful things. (www.unikate-aus-wolle.de)
If you want to take felting lessons, I know a place where you can do this with much fun and a friendly teacher. Everybody can felt and if one is not satisfied the lesson is payed back. You decide when you felt because you can download the lesson anytime you want.
If you don’t like this felt making class, you will be refunded: Please write us an email within 90 days after purchase, with the subject “Fiberguarantee” and we will send the whole payed price back to you without questioning.
Every German CorNit felting course has been working with this guarantee since 2009.